What is your standard service?
- We offer a 4 week long advertising led recruitment campaign, including searching online CV databases
- We write the copy for your job board optimised advert
- We post to relevant job boards and filter the responses
- We email you applications on a daily basis
- We refresh your campaign weekly to maximise relevant responses
Where will my vacancy be advertised?
Whilst we adapt the list of job boards to best fit the type of vacancy, the majority are advertised on 7 of the top 10 most popular job boards, including all of the top 3. We then additionally advertise across a network of approximately 200 other specialist sites depending on the industry, function and location of the job.
Here is a short list of some of the sites we use, the full list being far too long to mention here:
- Monster; Totaljobs; Reed; Jobsite; Jobsearch; Jobsin; Jobtrack; Gisajob; Jobcenterplus; Friendsreunited; easyjobs; facebook; Loot; Thisisnetwork; Jobserve
What types of jobs do you specialise in?
We are happy to consider anything and will advise you as to what works best, however the main areas tend to be office and professional including:
- IT and Telecoms
- Call centres
- Admin and secretarial
- Sales and Marketing
- Senior management and Executive
- Accounting, banking and finance
- Engineering and Construction
- Public Sector
- Hospitality, Leisure and Travel
What locations do you recruit in?
- We cover the whole of the UK
What additional services can you offer?
- We can do more detailed filtering, telephone screening and arrange interviews on your behalf
What is the corporate service?
- For corporates, in addition to the standard service we offer a more bespoke solution to help recruit for harder to fill vacancies and higher volumes, including seeding social networking sites and using Google AdWords and search marketing techniques
Which sites do you advertise on?
- All the major job boards and specialist sites depending on the type of vacancy
How much do you charge?
- The basic service is ¬£675
What is your money back guarantee?
- Based on our experience, certain vacancies in certain locations are easier to fill than others. As such we can give up to 100% money back guarantees for selected vacancies
How do you differ from traditional recruitment consultancies?
- We don't do face to face to face interviews, we provide you with the best candidates in the marketplace at the time.
- We believe that only you can really tell if their face
- We don't try and maintain out of date CV databases. In reality a job hunter will register their details in multiple places, so with millions easily accessible online, we use these
- We don't employ expensive sales people and call them consultants, who spend their days calling you with their latest 'star' candidate
- We use the latest recruitment technology
- We don't charge for an expensive service that you don't actually receive.
- We don't advertise offline as we don't believe that paper advertising is as effective as online, nor does it attract the best, most desirable internet literate candidates