Recruitment21.com - fixed fee, low cost, online employment
Recruitment21 - Home pageRecruitment21 - About UsRecruitment21 - ServicesRecruitment21 - SME'sRecruitment21 - CorporatesRecruitment21 - ContactRecruitment21 - Frequently Asked Questions
Recruitment21.com
Recruitment for the digital age

“The average costs per hire is £4,667 - CIPD 2008, so save £1,000's with recruitment21.com“.

“Over 75% of job seekers use the internet to find a job, the other 25% aren't right for our organisation“.

Welcome to Recruitment21.com. Recruitment21 is an online recruitment agency recruiting for all levels of office and professional personnel across the UK. By harnessing the power of the internet and using the latest technology, we can offer a very effective recruitment service for a very low cost.

Every vacancy we recruit for is advertised as part of a 4 week long recruitment campaign, with it appearing on 7 out of the top 10 job boards (including all of the top 3), and then across a network of up to 200 specialist job boards depending on the industry, function and location of the job. We also search a number of online CV databases with millions of registered CV's to find any other suitable candidates.

With a combined reach of some 10 million users per month, the response that clients get is generally excellent. We then categorise and filter the applicants for your convenience and send you all the CV's on a daily basis. We can even arrange interviews and manage the entire recruitment process for you should you wish.

We do all of this for either a flat fee of just £675 plus vat, or, on a success basis, charging a small set up fee and then per application thereafter.

The internet has transformed the way people look for work, now let Recruitment21 transform the way you hire your staff.

Call us on 0845 474 21 21 to find out more.

0845 474 21 21
© 2008 recruitment21.com. All rights reserved. site by pierrot
SME's: Fast effective, low cost recruitment solutions Corporates: Bespoke solutions saving £1,000's per hire